1. Pay it forward for the person behind you in the drive thru line.
2. Volunteer at your local Rescue Mission.
3. Take some time to visit your local pet rescue shelter and help with some of their daily duties.
4. Give your stack of coupons to the shopper behind you in line.
5. Write a positive note and leave it in a random shop.
6. Create a heartfelt, uplifting craft for residents at a nursing home.
7. Compliment someone in public.
8. Write post cards for children battling life threatening diseases and deliver them to the children's hospital.
9. Sponsor a child.
10. Send a little extra love to those who have lost loved ones, especially around the holidays. Those are difficult without those extra special people here.
11. Write your best friend or a family member and tell them how much they mean to you. Handwritten. Snail mail. It is always appreciated.
12. Leave a small gift in your mailbox for your mailman.
13. Make care packages and leave them in your car to give to the homeless people in the community.
14. Bring donuts or a sweet treat for your co workers.
15. Contact a previous school teacher that positively impacted your life, maybe even meet up for coffee.
16. Make conversation with the person sitting alone. Perhaps you could be their saving grace that day.
17. Volunteer to read to children at an elementary school.
18. Rescue an animal.
19. Intently pray for those who may be suffering around you.
20. Encourage someone sitting next to you.
21. Babysit children free of charge.
22. Buy a homeless person a meal and invite them to eat with you. You may be just as touched by hearing their life story as they feel with a warm meal.
23. Help an elderly person load their groceries in their car.
24. Volunteer your time at a children's orphanage, locally or internationally.
25. Be kind to yourself. Your mental health and well being is just as important.